STUDENTS’ AID COMMITTEE (StAC)
The institute constituted a Students’ Aid Committee (StAC) in 2017 with the aim of providing financial support to needy students of the institute in financial distress. The members of StAC during the period 1st April, 2019 – 31st March, 2020, were the Associate Dean of Students’ Welfare (Student Wellness) [ADOSW(SW)] (chairperson), Dr. Shikha Jain (Student Counsellor), General Secretary Academic Affairs-PG, General Secretary Academic Affairs-UG and one student volunteer from the Wellness Centre. Prof. N. Sivamohan Reddy was included as Chair Senate Committee for Scholarships and Prizes’s (SCSP) nominee starting 16th January, 2019.
Applications pertaining to medical emergencies were considered on a case-to-case basis. Other cases of financial-aid-related requirements of students were decided upon, on a case-to-case basis.
The students applying for financial support, are required to submit their applications through their respective
- Thesis supervisors and HODs (for Ph.D. students)
- Project supervisors and HODs (for PG: M.Tech./M.Sc./MBA)
- HODs (for UG: B.Tech/ IDD/ IMSc students)
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH
- Cover letter (Application letter) should be recommended & forwarded by Supervisor and HoD
- PhD semester extension letter from Dean (Academics)
- PhD academic performance summary
- Covering letter (Application letter)
- Father/Guardian Income Certificate
- Father/Guardian Bank Statement (for last 6 months)
- Father/Guardian Income Tax return form
11th semester Ph.D. student= Rs 14,000*
12th semester Ph.D. student= Rs 10,000*
13th semester Ph.D. students= Rs 8,000*
* financial assistance will be either up to the date mentioned in the semester extension letter or up to the thesis defense of the concerned student, whichever is earlier.